Thursday 24 September 2009

Final Post On the 100 Greatest;

These videos are various videos that caught my eye from the series of 100 greatest pop music videos;
ihave chosen theses videos because they are as a majority controversial.

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
Madonna
Bob Dylan
Aphex Twin
Smack My Bitch Up
The Cure - Close To Me
Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That!)
Fatboy Slim - Praise Me
Johnny Cash - Hurt
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of choice
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
U2 - The Sweetest Thing
Eminem - Stan
Electric Six - Gay Bar
David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
Radiohead - No Surprises
Queen - I Want To Break Free
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Madonna - Material Girl
Blur
Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
Michael Jackson - Scream
Coldplay - The Scientist
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
Madonna - Like a Prayer
Queen - Bohemien Rhapsody
Aha - Take On Me


No comments:

Post a Comment