Tuesday 22 September 2009

My Future lies

After a great deal of searching we found a band from www.unsigned.com/myfuturelies.
Our group really enjoyed their music and believed it would be usable / suitable for the A2 coursework. After confirmation from our teacher we chose their song 'Paranoia' as this would be suitable to use. The band have been emailed by jessica asking for permission to use their music.
Below is the email sent to My Future Lies;


"Hey,
My name is Jessica and I was browsing unsigned.com when I came across your band and really liked your music.
I have a project coming up soon for 6th form where I have to make a music video for an unsigned band. I was wondering if I could have your permission to use one of your songs like 'Paranoia' for my coursework. It is not for commercial use and I can send you the final outcome if you decide to give me permission to use it.
Thanks,
Jessica"

We are hopeful to use this song as the lyrics are inspiring with regards to what to do for our video, due to varying temps and speeds which will co-inside with our editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment